- Keep up to date with constant changes in the aged care and home care services by completing modules and training courses.
- Provide Social Support and just friendly companionship.
- Administer bedside or personal care, personal hygiene assistance.
- Maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
- Assisted client’s with showering, dressing, grooming, toileting and all daily care needs
- Documentation and charts
- Followed instructions given by RN and careworkers
- Assisted client’s with meals and feeding
- Assisted client’s with mobility
- Ensured client’s rooms were clean tidy and safe
- Followed care plans at all times
- Working with the elderly and disabled in their own homes, providing personal care, domestic duties, bowel care routines, respite care in their homes.
- trained and proficient in Cystic Fibrosis cupping (CPT)
- trained in multiple types of hoists
- Palliative care to elderly and disabled in their own home.
- Attending branch meetings
- Use masks, gloves and safety glasses to protect myself and my clients from infectious diseases.
- Administer first aid treatment or life support care to sick or injured persons in independent living and multi-care settings.
- Comfort and reassure patients in ambulance with paramedics, respite care, hospital, emergency room care and cancer ward (Brisbane).
- Provided multifaceted services to career professionals by running errands, managing mail, scheduling appointments and arranging transportation.
- Assisting client’s with showering, dressing, grooming, toileting and all daily care needs
- Following instructions given by RN and careworkers
- Assisting client’s with meals and feeding
- Assisting client’s with mobility
- Keeping client’s rooms clean tidy and safe
- Following care plans at all times
- Transporting client’s to activities and therapies