clinical laboratory scientist
- Member of a cause-card committee
- Oversaw QA/QC program and maintaining bi-annual calibration of our instrument.
- Created an automated Body Fluid Cell Count formula that speeds up the process and decreases our turn-around time.
- Helps developed a laboratory orientation checklist for the new hire nurses.
senior clinical laboratory scientist
- Perform laboratory test and procedures in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Prepares and test reagents or controls and evaluates their usefulness based on standard criteria.Performs test calibrators and runs quality control material at appropriate levels
- Analyze and interpret test results accuracy and validity of test. Evaluates and interprets results using LiS
- Ensures that all test results are reported accurately and in a timely manner.Maintain accurate records and quality controls
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment by following established procedures and policies. Maintains a safe working environment and ensures that all staff are in compliance with applicable regulations
- Follow established policies and procedures whenever test system are not within the laboratory’s acceptable levels of performance. Verifies that work is performed in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Document all corrective action taken when test systems are not within the laboratory’s established acceptability. Report quality issues to the supervisor.