- Diagnosed patients with Psychological problems through observation, tests, surveys and interviews
- Treated clients with Psychological disorders
- Attended to patients on an outpatient basis
- Attended to hospital employees in need of Psychological help
- Counseled relatives of patients with emotional problems
- Referred patients to Psychiatrists and other physicians as needed
- Administered mental evaluations and tests to applicants and employees
- Trained future psychologists on best practices
- Scheduled regular patient appointments and new patient consultations
- Maintained long-term relationships with clients
- Observed and monitored client behavior and responses to treatment
senior clinical psychologist
- Creating a friendly environment to achieve desired goals.
- Responsible for the measurement, assessment, and continuous improvement of the center.
- Sets the strategies and promote the mission, vision, and values of the rehabilitation center.
- Welcome and encourage diversity in the workforce.
- Performa other duties as assigned.
- Identify psychological, emotional, or behavioral issues and diagnose disorders, using information obtained from interviews, records, and reference materials.
- Use a variety of treatment methods, such as psychotherapy, hypnosis, behavior modification, stress reduction therapy, Schema Therapy, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Couple Therapy.
- Specially dealing and diagnosing Gender Dysphoria clients.
clinical psychologist, owner
- Built busy private psychology practice specializing in trauma, interpersonal relationships, personal and professional growth.
- Managed all client care providing intake, diagnosis, treatment, and monitoring of progress; managed all clinical records.
- Established successful outreach programs to build relationships with family practice providers, educational consultants, and other mental health professionals.
- Scheduled, organized, and delivered presentations on mental health topics ranging from chronic pain reduction to stress reduction to understanding individual differences.
- Collaborated with nonprofit organization to develop and deliver courses on effective parenting and healthy relationships.