- Prepare treatment rooms for patient procedures, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Prepare and administer local anesthesia and medications as directed by a physician.
- Entered surgeries and visits into the Electronic Medical Record, ensuring the proper ICD-10 and CPT codes correctly reflected the surgical procedures performed.
- Contacted insurance companies as needed, maintained current insurance knowledge.
- Supported and promoted Servier Medical & Research image.
- Promoted Servier drugs in the Pharmaceutical market.
- Contributed to the the organization of hospital meetings and round tables.
- Followed and develop the territory.
- Ensured achieving the sales targets and building a strong committed relation with the prescribing doctors and with the key opinion leaders.
- Making Regular visits to different specialties of physicians as well as general practitioners.
- Making small projections in polyclinics and hospitals to launch those meds and for more sales of older products.
medical/trauma/surgical/neurological icu nurse/charge nurse
- Provide care to critically ill patients who are at risk of actual or potential life threatening health problems
- Support nursing staff with intense critical decision making
- Communicate and counsel patients and families on patient conditions, outcomes, and goals
- Provide delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation
- Coordinate nursing care with patient, family, and interdisciplinary staff as necessary
- Communicate changes in patients clinical condition with physicians, nursing supervisor, and medical staff
- Provide education and support to help patient or surrogate make decisions
- Maintain continuous hemodynamic monitoring and support for all critically ill patients with an overall goal to minimize morbidity and mortality as well as to facilitate optimal patient outcomes
- Assist physicians and other medical personnel with bedside care and procedures, consent forms, and charting entries
- Represent patient/Advocate
- Act as a liaison between patient, families, and medical staff
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals. office supplies