- Create, maintain, and enter information into dental databases.
- Coordinate patient flow and communication with aged care facility staff members.
- Chair side assisting. (Limited experience as staff relief)
- Sterilising room coordinator. All aspects of sterilisation including producing policy and procedure manuals.
- Surgery set up and post procedure cleanup.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing cosmetic and Product goal results as needed.
- Responsible for patient check-in, greeting each patient in a pleasant and professional manner
- Tracks patients in the reception area and communicates with them as needed. Advises patients of any delay in appointment time as needed
- Enters all new patient demographic information into the computer
- Scan/Route all provider charts and pre-operational charts
- Answer office phones promptly & professionally using company phone etiquette protocols
- Called clients to confirm upcoming appointments and communicated all appointments to appropriate staff.
- Enters and verifies patient identification and insurance cards are correct
- Collects payments, completes encounter forms when necessary, and prints receipts
- Schedules appointments with the appropriate provider & resource (if needed)
- Coordinating and scheduling patient appointments and surgeries.
- Answering telephones providing callers with appropriate individuals.
- Collecting deposits and verifying insurance.
- Greeting visitors and assisting them with check in and paperwork.
- Greet patients via telephone and schedule appointments while simultaneously updating their insurance/demographics in the patient medical record.
- Follow all HIPAA and any other governmental or state agency requirements regarding the appropriate handling of PHI documents
- Hospital scheduling and registration systems including, but not limited to, Epic and Cerner.
- Responsible for reconciling/balancing medical records daily