- Receive written prescription, refill requests and verifie that information is complete and accurate.
- Counsel the clients regarding their disease, lifestyle and provide medication use information.
- Establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients using Kroll software.
- Handle and and dispense methadone safely and appropriately.
- Served as Pharmacist-in-charge for 5 years
- Review prescriptions to assure accuracy and safety of medication ordered
- Provide drug consultations for providers when questions arise
- Provide medication consultation for patients including both prescriptions and OTC medications
- Maintain records, such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, narcotics, or controlled drugs.