- Currently work in ICU, as a staff RN.
- Team Lead when needed along with acting in a preceptor role for new hires and RN students.
- I go above and beyond to ensure that I work well with other staff members, physicians, family members, admin staff, and accrediting agencies.
- I am not required to, but also come in with a positive attitude each morning.
- Present to work in a clean professional manner.
- Follow hospital policies and assist other staff members with information and hands on work as necessary especially when we are at full capacity.
- Administer local, inhalation, intravenous, or other anesthetics.
- Knowing treatment plans and options for various life-threatening medical conditions
- Assess a patient’s condition, begin treatments and assist doctors with any required medical procedures.
- Inform physician of patient’s condition post anesthesia.
- Perform physical examinations, make tentative diagnoses, and treat patients en route to hospitals or at disaster site triage centers.
- Conduct specified laboratory tests.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
- Direct or coordinate infection control programs, advising or consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions.
- Administer intravenous anesthetics for beside procedures.
- Knowing treatment plans and options for various life-threatening medical conditions in an ICU setting
- Volunteer to work extra hours when staffing needs arise.
- Worked as Circulating RN for pediatrics and adults surgeries. Directing scrub techs and assuring all necessary supplies, consents, and physician supply needs are met.
- Record patients’ medical information,monitor Vital signs
- Inform physician of patient’s condition and or changes inacuity
- Administer local, inhalation, intravenous, or other medications
- Started the CVOR team when El Paso Physicians moved their practice to Las Cruces. This included managing the the team, clinic hours for post op patients, standing by for CVL procedures done by cardiologist, ordering and inventory supplies.