- Small Parts
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- First Trimester Screening (currently accredited)
- Limited Vascular
- Perform diagnostic ultrasounds to assist in the treatment of patients
- Properly store images files for future reference.
- Assist in Biopsy and interventional radiology, injections
- WHS Committee member
- Provide technical information about test results to physicians and practitioners.
- Set up, clean, and maintain ultrasound equipment.
- Analyze and interpret patients’ histories, symptoms, physical findings, or diagnostic information to be sure the correct procedure was being performed.
- Explain procedures to patients ordered by providers.
- Analyze surgical reports in comparison to ultrasound interpretations.
- Assisting in creating policies and procedures for ultrasounds to be performed throughout the corporation.
- Train ultrasound students in preparation for graduation and board certification.
- Analyze and interpret patients’ histories, symptoms, physical findings, or diagnostic information via electronic medical record to develop appropriate diagnoses.
- Interview patients to obtain history and details pertaining to exam.
- Explain diagnostic exam or procedure to patient.
- Clean and sterilize ultrasound probes and dispose of contaminated supplies.
- Operate ultrasound machines to administer routine diagnostic tests.
- Communicate my diagnostic findings to radiologist.
- Answer department phone calls for imaging retrieval.