- Instruct individuals or groups in sports rules and performance principles, such as specific ways of moving the body, hands, or feet, to achieve desired results.
- Teaching children and adults swimming skills and proper techniques.
- Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, biscotti, or bagels..
- Set up dining areas for meals and clear them following meals..
- Observe and evaluate students’ skill level to determine progress and make suggestions for improvement.
- Prepare lesson plans and set schedules for class activities.
- Adapt instructions or activities to meet students’ varying needs and abilities.
- Create a safe and friendly environment during lessons to allow for ease of learning.
- Observe and evaluate students’ abilities to determine progress and make suggestions for improvement.
- Review instructional content and methods for improvement and development.
- Prepare students for later swimming experiences by persevering with challenging tasks.
- Conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction and demonstration that provides students with opportunities to observe, understand, and implement.
- Confer with parents or guardians, teachers, supervisors, and other professionals to discuss children’s progress, resolve behavioural, and other problems, and to determine priorities for students and their specific needs.
- Evaluate children’s skills and review performance records to determine their fitness and potential in a particular area of children.